YBS TESOL Program Included
· Understanding learners purpose and goal.
· Motivations and expectations.
· Analysing learners needs.
· Learners psychology.
· Determining learners level.
· Different EFL proficiency levels.
· Understanding TEFL resources and materials.
· Logical language teaching order.
· Setting appropriate aim and sub aims.
· How to present receptive skills
· How to present productive skills
· How to teach vocabulary
· How to teach Grammar
· Lesson planning and design
· Adapting materials (activities and resources).
· Creating teaching materials.
· Whiteboard use.
· Setting instructions and ICQs.
· Seating arrangements.
· Grading language.
· Managing teacher talking time.
· Time management.
· Feedback and error correction.
· Differentiating interaction patterns.
· Thinking on your feet.
· Problem solving.
· Teaching different levels.
· Testing and Assessing Learning
CPD (online workshops):
· Teaching online.
· Writing a professional CV
· Conducting an interview